Thursday, November 29, 2007

I had every intention . . .

I planned on supporting my cohort. I planned on listening attentively as they concluded their teaching experiences with one last hour-long exploration of vocabulary presentation, grammar structure, and/or listening comprehension. But my head and my heart were not on speaking terms it seems.

Or maybe my head was just so full of fluid it didn't get the message.

At any rate, I barely survived the morning even if it was about jobs (info I need) and developing a syllabus (something that actually fascinates me).

By noon, I knew I was going to take our instructors up on the offer to use one afternoon this week for whatever we wanted. I wanted sleep. I needed to finish up my teaching plan.

I did both.

I feel better . . . allergy medicines are wonderful things and knowing that tomorrow is the last full day of class is good for me as well!

No comments: